Place worth the hype: MANALI
The heart of Himachal Pradesh which is open for all be it a family who wants to hangout with their kids, couples seeking for some romantic as well as peaceful place and last but not the least group of adventurous peers who wants to explore new places. Now when we hear about Manali automatically there is a thought in the mind that it is a place with beautiful valleys, hill tops and roads covered with snow. This place is one of the most top rated place for tourists, it’s among one of those places which is full of peace and beautiful sceneries. This place has so much to give to people. Now let’s talk about why this alluring place is worth the hype.
Must visit places:-
- SOLANG VALLEY:- A place full of greenery and fresh air filled with some amazing sports like paragliding, trekking and much more. A perfect place for nature and sports lovers as well.
- OLD MANALI:- A place that has beautiful ambience and authentic vibes of their culture, the aura of that place attracts tourist towards it. Alluring narrow lanes that have many café’s which serve mouth watering food at affordable rates.
- ROHTANG PASS:- The most loved place by tourist, this place always offers so may beautiful views that can’t resist people from visiting there, in winters this place is covered with snow and it seems like god has created a little heaven on earth, roads all covered with snow and the tourist enjoy playing with the snow and creating little snowmen around.
- MANU TEMPLE:– This place is visited by thousands of devotees every year this sacred place will definitely leave your heart and soul rejuvenated.
- TREKKING:- One of the most loved adventure sport practiced here is trekking people love to trek around these hills and they enjoy the side views of the valley and the hills around.
- PARA GLIDING:- Another adventurous yet most practiced sport is para gliding all the people who want to experience the adventure to it’s extreme they for sure try this sport.
- RIVER RAFTING:– this activity will leave your heart beat a little more fast as this sport is full of thrill and adventure.
- ZORBING:– adventure sport wherein a person is slid into a huge transparent plastic zorb ball which is then rolled down a mountain slope. It is surely not to be missed while in Manali.
LANDMARKS WHEN HUNGER STRIKES:-
- CAFÉ 1947:- The restaurant location is really nice – right next to the Manasulu river in Old Manali. You can choose to sit inside (interesting decor) or outside (view of the river flowing just below the seating area).
- CASA BELLA VISTA:– Lovely little place with delicious food. There authentic ways to cook the food makes them one of it’s kind. You can sit out in the open garden or inside the cozy restaurant.
- JOHNSON’S BAR AND RESTURANT:- Johnson’s Bar & Restaurant is a charming Italian joint in Manali. The restaurant boasts of a talented Italian chef, good food and a well-stocked bar that serves a good selection of wines, liquors, exotic cocktails and shooters.
PERFECT TIME TO VISIT:-
September to February – The monsoons draw to an end in September and winter starts setting in from October. The temperature in winter months can go down to -1 °C, so make sure you carry enough woollens to keep yourself warm.
December end to January – The perfect time to enjoy snowfall and the spectacular scenic white views of the surrounding mountains, making it the favorite place for the family and couples as well.
March to June – In March the weather is still pleasant. The temperatures during these summer months usually vary between 10°C to 25°C, so you might still need light woollens during the night. This is the perfect time to indulge in outdoor activities such as paragliding, rafting, trekking and mountain adventures in the Solang Valley.
HOW TO REACH YOUR DESTINATION:-
By Air – The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, located approximately 50 kilometres away from Manali. Domestic flights connect Bhuntar with Delhi and Chandigarh
By Bus – Manali is very well-connected to important tourist destinations like Leh, Shimla, Kullu, Dharamshala and New Delhi by means of a network of state-run as well as private buses. The bus journey from Delhi to Manali is 550 kilometres.
By Road/ Self Drive – One can also drive up to Manali which is simply breath-taking! You can enjoy scenic glimpses of the mountains and valleys from almost every turn. Though a lot of tourists prefer a self-drive up to Manali as they enjoy the road trip while driving all the way up to Manali.
“Let’s experience the magic of nature at this fascinating place”
“Come close to nature come to Manali”